Let’s face it, there are a ton of professional development opportunities out there for fundraisers.
But there’s not really a program or community specifically designed for women in fundraising. A place where women support other women to advance their fundraising skills and their careers.
That’s about to change with the Fundraising Sisterhood.
The Fundraising Sisterhood is a monthly membership program and community designed for women in fundraising. Our goal is to support each other in advancing our fundraising work and our careers. To that end, we’re offering up a ton of unique support and education that you won’t find anywhere else, along with accountability to ensure that you make progress on your most important priorities.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the Fundraising Sisterhood:
- Monthly educational workshops - topics will range from career planning and salary negotiation, all the way to fundraising plans and donor stewardship.
- Mentorship and coaching from Vanessa Chase Lockshin during the monthly group coaching call
- Access to the vault of webinars and other resources
- Access to a members-only Facebook community group
- Weekly and monthly accountability (prizes included!)
- A supportive community of amazing peers
The Fundraising Sisterhood is led by Vanessa Chase Lockshin - a fundraiser, a feminist, and a genuine believer that there needs to be more fun and community in fundraising. The Fundraising Sisterhood is her way of bringing more of both to the profession.
Here's a sample of what we'll be talking about in the Fundraising Sisterhood in the coming months
July: Your Fabulous Year-End Campaign
This month we're talking about everything you need to know to run an outstanding year-end campaign, from planning to execution.
October: Data 101
Learn the basics and more of data and analytics that will help you supercharge your fundraising efforts. You'll learn how to run and read essential reports and make smarter decisions.
August: Go Team Go
Whether you're a one-woman shop or part of a team, we'll talk about strategies for managing and developing your team and systems to get organized.
November: Giving Thanks
Not just a standard thank you letter. We'll talk about how to surprise and delight your donors with creative and unique stewardship ideas that you can use any time of the year.
September: Self-Care September
We're entering a busy season for life and fundraising. This month, we're talking about how to you can take care of yourself and avoid burnout.
December: Planning What's Next
We'll talk about how to end the year on a high note and how to plan for an amazing 2018. We'll cover how to develop a fundraising plan as well as setting goals for yourself.
This unique community is not just about professional development, it’s also about personal development. As much as you need solid fundraising skills, sometimes you need a little personal support. We’re here for that, too. It’s a community who gets you and the work you do.
Through this community, you stand to gain a lot personally and professionally.
- You will join an inclusive community of like-minded, self-identified women who are striving towards meaningful professional and personal goals and want authentic connection along the way (not just more networking)
- You will learn tactics and strategies for raising more money from some of the best and brightest minds in fundraising
- You will get direct feedback on your work and ideas
- You will gain confidence and clarity in your role as a fundraiser
- You’ll feel supported and less overwhelmed
- You’ll have opportunity to reflect on your career and plan what’s next
- You will get stuff done and make meaningful strides towards your goals
The best part is that you’ll be able to gain access to all of this for just $25 per month.
We’re opening up the doors to the Fundraising Sisterhood in July 2017. If you’d like to learn more about becoming a founding member, enter your name and email address below.