Coaching and consulting services give your organization the opportunity to work with an expert and shorten the learning curve.
Every coaching and consulting project that I’ve worked on has looked slightly different. I tailor the service to the organization’s needs and desired outcome. My goal is to provide you with insight and direction, and ultimately, save you time down the road. My style is to partner with organizations and staff to be a sounding board, a resource, and champion for success.
Here are a few examples of the types of coaching that I provide:
- Storytelling Coaching for fundraisers
- Fundraising Coaching for Executive Directors
- Major Gifts Coaching
In addition to coaching, I take on consulting projects throughout the year. Here are a few examples of recent projects that I’ve worked on:
- Developing strategic multi-channel communications plans
- Creating messaging for organizations
- Writing a case for support
- Creating an annual fundraising plan
- Working with a fundraising team to develop a robust multi-channel campaign for year-end fundraising
- Conducting a development audit to optimize a fundraising program
- Create custom training curriculum for staff or board members
- Developing audience surveys and analyzing the results to create audience personas
- Conducting interviews and focus groups as a part of audience research
- Conducting research assessments to identify your opportunities for communications and fundraising growth
If your non-profit is ready to meet and exceed its fundraising and communications goals, let’s talk. Click the button below to set up a free consultation call.